PVP Live: As with every week, Ubisoft is introducing new cosmetics into For Honor with the latest patch: one ornament for each class. Last week, the developers added 12 new emotes as part of Patch 1.05.1, as well as some brutal executions. In addition to the emotes and executions, the Lawbringer class received heavy buffs, AI Orders have been enabled for PVP modes, and Revenge gear took on considerable nerfs.
Here’s a preview of all the ornaments added to For Honor this week:
– The “Winged Cap” ornament for the Peacekeeper.
The “Winged 1” ornament for the Wardens.
The “Dragonfire” ornament for the Lawbringers.
The “Hanged” ornament for the Conquerors.
– The “Snowy Demon” ornament for the Orochi.
– The “Descending Dragon” ornament for the Kensei.
– The “Water Lilies” ornament for the Nobushi.
– The “Demon Antler” ornament for the Shugoki.
– The “Antlers” ornament for the Berserkers.
– The “Ruined Skull” ornament for the Valkyries.
– The “Ram Horns” ornament for the Warlords.
– The “Horn Dogs” ornament for the Raiders.
These ornaments can be found in the heroes customization menu and acquired using Steel.
Interestingly, the new ornaments implemented this week have been seen previously through a large datamine of For Honor’s files. The datamine also showed the full character models of unreleased Mythic outfits as well as the models of even more coming ornaments.
All of the new ornaments are available now on For Honor and you can hear more about the state of the game from the developers during the live stream tomorrow, April 14.
Follow the guys:
GET THE PVP LIVE APP:
FOLLOW PVP LIVE: