The Centra Installation team will give you a call a few weeks before your estimated install date to finalize the date with you. Our latest video provides a rundown on how to prepare for your window installation.
Frequently asked questions:
1. Can I leave during the installation? Yes, your home will be in safe hands and feel free to contact our lead installer while you’re away.
2. Do I need to remove anything around my windows? Please remove objects around window openings such as blinds, drapes, pictures and any valuables and breakables you may have in the area.
3. What do I do with my furniture around window openings? Please move all furniture away from your windows. If you’re not able to move heavy furniture, don’t worry, our Centra Installers help with this when they arrive. If you have any concern about any valuable or antique furniture, we would ask that you have this moved away from the window prior to us arriving.
4. Should I contact my alarm company? Yes, you should contact your alarm company and notify them about your installation day. This way, they can reconnect your alarms to ensure it is operating following the installation.
5. Can I leave my pet in the home? Please let your installers know if you have any pets we should be aware of. It’s important to put your pets in a safe location away from the installation as doors will be open throughout the day.
Watch Part One | Welcome to the Centra Family:
Watch Part Three | What to expect during your window install:
Visit our website:
You can find more of Centra Windows on the following social networks:
Centra Construction Group is the largest window manufacturer, supplier, and installer in British Columbia. Centra Windows has been in business for 35 years with our head office in Langley and three other branch locations around B.C. We are 100% employee owned and committed to giving back to each community we serve. We manufacture all our windows and doors in our Langley plant and your local Centra employee owners will handle the installation. We view the house as a system and understand how each part must work correctly to maximize the comfort and energy efficiency of your home. We are 100% employee owned and committed to giving back to each community we serve.
Centra Windows is active on social media with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Homestars, and Houzz accounts. You can find us by searching Centra Windows on any of the major social channels.Feel free to explore our photos and videos to learn more about our team, recent projects and the Centra Experience on our social channels. Over 1400+ reviews on HomeStars with an average 9.7 out of 10 rating. 170+ reviews on Facebook with a 4.8 out of 5. Learn more about what our customers are saying about their Centra products and installations at www.centrawindows.homestars.com